Free webcam live chat - Miss Kaysie selfcams online video chatting

Hello & welcome to my profile! I made this for those of you who want to know a bit more about me. I am 21 years old, my birthday is on Dec. 5th! I currently live in Florida, & if you ask, i will NOT tell you exactly where about I am. Im not in school anymore, i graduated 2010 and I dont plan on going to college anytime soon.I am single but I AM NOT HERE for a relationship or anything like that!!! I am more than happy to be your friend that you'd fuck but if you ask me or expect a relationship or anything like that, your just setting yourself up for failure!! I moved out of my mothers when I just turned 18 because she has had many health issues & problems within herself that wasnt allowing her to pay bills & help support me, so I took the initiative to move out on my own & basically looking back, I would say that was the best thing for me! If im not on mfc or working at the gym, for fun i like to swim,4wheel,mini golf, regular golf,watch movies & eat. But what i enjoy most of all is getting on here & having naughty fun with you guys! Alot of people ask me, what brought you here? I use to broadcast off of a site where you can chat & chill with people all around the world, well i enjoyed it so much i started looking into webcam broadcasting & i came a crossed Online modeling, researched it for a good 2 weeks, then signed up & that is another smart decision i have made in my life that i dont regret! I will never beg or ask anyone to tip me in my room, that is completely up to you. If you like what you see & appreciate what i do, then you are more than welcome to tip. I am a very sweet hearted person so sometimes you have to watch how you say things towards me cause i might take it wrong & get sad. But if you are having a horrible day, i always strive to make it better cause most of the time i can help somehow, I just ask you to do the same when im having a rough day as well. I try to keep everything fair & nice in my room, so that way we all can have wonderful fun & naughty time together. I am always very happy to get on cam cause of the fact that most everyone treats me so amazing while im on. So saying that, You will never see me sad, crying,upset, pissed,rambling, etc. Thats just not who i am. Some people ask me how long i plan on being here & my response is ' as long as i am wanted!' But More importantly than anything else, thank you everyone who is always in my room ready to keep me company, your the ones who make MFC such a great and fun place! XOXO 
 pussy cams

 selfacams blowjob toys

 masturbation webcam sex chat

 pussy spank live show

 dance boobs webcams

 shake booty live cams

 orgasm live chat

 webcam pussy close-up

 free live sex chat - masturbation girl
View Profile Miss Kaysie





No comments:

Post a Comment